Terms and conditions
We welcome you to MXS!
The following terms and conditions indicate rules and regulations for the use of the MXS.VC site, at https://mxs.vc.
By accessing this site, you accept the following terms and conditions. We ask you not to continue using MXS if you do not agree with all the terms and conditions on this page.
A cookie is a text file that is placed on the hard disk by a web server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or send viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you and can only be read by the web server in the domain that issued the cookie.
Unless otherwise indicated, MXS.VC and / or its licensed affiliates own the intellectual property rights for all material on MXS.VC. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You can access it via MXS for your personal use subject to restrictions set forth in the following terms and conditions.
It is not allowed:
* Copy or republish MXS.VC material
* Sell, rent or sub-license MXS.VC material
* Reproduce, duplicate or copy MXS.VC material
* Redistribute MXS.VC content
This agreement commences on the date indicated here.
Parts of this site offer the user the possibility to publish and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the site. MXS Ventures Ltd does not filter, edit, publish or review comments before adding them to the site. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of MXS Ventures Ltd, its agents and / or its affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the publisher of such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by law, MXS Ventures Ltd shall not be held responsible for the comments and cannot receive claims for damages or expenses caused by the use, publication and / or presence of the comments on the site.
MXS.VC reserves the right to monitor all comments and remove those it deems inappropriate, offensive or in violation of these terms and conditions.
You warrant that:
* He is authorized to post comments on the site and has all the necessary licenses and permissions for such action;
* The comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation any third party copyright, patent or trademark;
* Comments do not contain material that is defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise illegal, resulting in an invasion of privacy;
* The comments will not be used to solicit or promote business, commercial or illegal activities.
You grant MXS.VC a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, modify and authorize others to use, reproduce and modify any of your comments in any form, format or media.
Hyperlinks to our content:
The following organizations may add hyperlinks to our site without prior written permission:
* Government agencies;
* Search engine;
* Online directory distributors may add a hyperlink to our site in the same way as other websites listed;
* System Accredited Activities except non-profit organizations, charities, and charity fundraising groups which cannot add a hyperlink to our site.
These organizations may add a hyperlink to our homepage, publications and information on other sites provided that the link: (a) is not misleading in any way; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, advertising or endorsement of the third party who added the link and its products and / or services; (c) is suitable for the context of the site of the third party that added the link.
We may consider and approve other connection requests from the following types of organizations:
* known sources of commercial and / or consumer information;
* dot.com community sites;
* associations or other groups representing charitable activities;
* online directory distributors;
* internet portals;
* consultancy, legal and auditing agencies;
* educational institutions and professional associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if: (a) the link does not place us in a position that is unfavorable to ourselves or our recorded activities; (b) the organization has no negative history with us; (c) the advantage given by the visibility of the hyperlink compensates for the absence for MXS.VC; (d) the link is in a general information context.
These organizations may add a link to our homepage provided the link: (a) is not misleading in any way; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, advertising or endorsement of the third party who added the link or its products and / or services; (c) is suitable for the context of the site of the third party that added the link.
In the event that you represent one of the organizations indicated in paragraph 2 above and are interested in adding a link to our site, you must inform us by sending an email to MXS.VC. We ask you to include your name, organization name, contact information and Site URLs, a list of URLs that you intend to link to our site and a list of URLs on our site that you intend to link to. We ask you to wait 2-3 weeks for a reply.
Approved organizations can add a hyperlink to our site as follows:
* Using our company name;
* Using the linked uniform resource locator;
* Using any other description of our site that is relevant to the context and format of the content on the third site.
No use of MXS.VC logos or images is permitted for linking in the absence of a commercial license agreement.
Responsibility for contents:
We cannot be held responsible for the content on your site. You agree to protect and defend us from any legal action from your site. No links should be added on your site that could be construed as libelous, obscene, criminal or that infringe, violate or suggest the infringement of third party rights.
We reserve the right to request the removal of all links or a specific link to our site. Must approve the link removal request immediately. We reserve the right to change terms and conditions, as well as linking policy at any time. By continuing to use our site, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Removing links from our site:
In the event that a link on our site is offensive for any reason, you can contact us and inform us at any time. We will consider link removal requests, however we are not obligated to complete the removal or respond directly.
We do not guarantee the accuracy of the information on the site. We do not guarantee that the information is complete or accurate, nor do we promise to ensure that the site remains available or that the material on the site is constantly updated.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions related to our site and its use. Nothing in this disclaimer:
* limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
* limits or excludes our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
* limit our or your liability in a way that is not permitted by law;
* excludes our or your liability in a way that cannot be excluded by law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set forth in this section and other parts of this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; (b) govern all liabilities related to this disclaimer, including those related to contract, tort or breach of regulatory obligations.
If the site, information and services are provided free of charge, we cannot be held liable for any loss or damage of any kind.